Saturday, November 21, 2015

It is Great to be Alive

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

This is a quote that my sister sent me this week by Dr. Seuss that I love. I always need to remember to have an eternal perspective when I am going through trials. I don't need to be sorry for myself. I need to take that big bat and face them. I can be strong and overcome these trials.

This week I have been able to see many tiny tender mercies from Heavenly Father such as a person giving me a call out of the blue, or people coming to visit me while I am staying home with a concussion, or even a mislabeled package in our mailbox which allowed me to get out of the house and deliver it to the correct person.

Here is also a beautiful sunset from last week that made me really happy:


1 comment:

  1. I believe that it is the little things in life that help us get over the big things in life!

    ReplyDelete