Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Online Mock Interview

Tonight I participated in a digital mock interview with Kimberly. We just used FaceTime since both of us had an Iphone. Sometimes the picture was a bit glitchy, but the sound was just fine. Before the interview, I felt a little flustered and rushed because I had just gotten home from my Econ 110 midterm. Besides that I felt like it went really smoothly.  We both read over each other's resumes beforehand and then we asked each other questions.

It was interesting to do an online interview compared to our in class interview. It was different to interview with just one person rather than the whole panel like we had in class. I was able to focus on and connect with one person better. It felt more relaxed and casual since we didn't have to shake hands and we were only able to see the top half of each other. It was also different interviewing with a friend. If it was the actual potential employer I would have dressed up professionally and prepared a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment