I love my Food Preparation class I am taking this semester. It isn't part of my major, but I signed up for it just to fill in some credits. We have a short lecture on Wednesday and then lab on Friday. For lab each week we get to work in groups of three or four and make some assigned dishes. Then we all share our food with the rest of the class.
With this class I have become more confident with my cooking skills. I also have realized that it really isn't that hard to find time or ingredients to cook a good meal in college. I hope to use these recipes and skills I have learned in this class to be more motivated to make yummy meals throughout my life.
This looks really yummy! Maybe I should take this class! Good job applying it to your life as well!
ReplyDelete